Armour Security provides onsite protection with our Vacant Property Alarm Monitored 24/7, and optional security response ensures your asset is protected.
When a property becomes void, landlords, surveyors, property agents and insurance brokers must work together to adhere to Health & Safety, Security and the additional conditions that insurers will impose. There are many traps to be avoided to ensure you comply with regulations, protect your property and make sure a full indemnity is obtained from the policy should disaster strike. Failure to identify and implement vacant property conditions will result in uninsured losses, unlawful actions and financial loss, adding further to the burden of costs a void property already has on a portfolio.
Unlike network service companies such as Nexus, you will be working directly with Armour Security, who have working experience from top to bottom in all services we provide. As with all our services, you are covered with our Price Guarantee.
- Regular property checks supported with on-line reporting
- 100% Solar Powered & wireless security system
- Wireless, remotely monitored technology
- Actively monitors and deters via 105dB siren and audio alerts
- Talk & listen to Site
- Arm & disarm remotely or at set times
- No Charge for Security Response